Monday, November 2, 2009

Suspense

I hate suspense. I cannot handle commercials. Delayed gratification is an unknown concept in my world.

Take Saturday for instance. I had a gift idea, so I got dressed and went looking. That is how one gets things done.


So probably not, Andy Warhol. Not in my world.

I have been waiting over a month for a call. A practicum site that I want said they would decide by November 1st. So I figured they would call today. Another practicum site said they would call today. Both sites said they would call whether I was accepted or not. So who knows what no calls means. It means I am about to give myself an ulcer, that is what it means. SIGH.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Mommy said...

We never were pleasure delayers, were we? They will call, and you will have the place that you were meant to have....God had this all planned long before you dreamed you'd be going to grad school. Nice to know that He has it planned even when we don't plan so well (yep, I have to keep saying this out loud, or writing it, to beat it into my thick head) I love the Andy Warhol though, I never thought of him as a liar =o) Waiting definately gives ulcers, I agree!!!!!