Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In a blizzard, always keep your huskies close!

We had a whole inch of snow, and I could not resist taking a picture of St. Francis and his little birds. The only thing I could wish for was that I had gotten the picture while it was actually snowing - then he might have had a little cap of snow on his head.


It was Huckleberry and Isabelle's first big snow and this is how they chose to spend it.
I wish I could make fun of them, but their sleepiness infected J & I and all four of us spent the afternoon warding away frostbite.


It was a nice half day off to catch up on sleep and spend together!
Yay for snow in Texas!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Mommy said...

I love that statue!!! Did you get to pelt Jon with a snow ball? Brandon, Addie and I played outside in the snow until Brandon accidentally nailed Addie in the eye with a snow ball. "It's the end of the world as we know it" kept playing in my head as panic ensued (poor traumatized Addie....she looked at Daddy like he was a traitor) Hilarious, after she stopped crying =o) I think that Isabelle and Huck had the best idea. I always knew those cats were brilliant.

JR said...

PTSD from a snowball? Lol!