Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Balancing the Budget


Not that I have ink in my printer, but I have been looking around trying to find new and quick ways to save a few buckaroos here and there. I am also on a spending freeze, and so samples can be pretty fun (especially when they involve hair products).




If nothing else, the medicine coupons on here are great! $4 off Sudafed, diaper samples, etc... There are even ways to make money off of rebates if you have the time and the organization to fill out the forms. 

Every so often I here about these coupon classes around town. I think it is possible never to pay for toothpaste again. I am hoping to get invited to one soon.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Mommy said...

Ohhhhh!!!!! I can get you this website info.....it cost like $10 every 6 weeks or something, but they show you how to be one of those crazy people who pay like nothing for their groceries with coupons and double couponing and other such craziness!!!!! A friend here was telling me about it(her family does it) I will let you know as soon as I get the info! Yeah for coupons!